Image

Image

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.com and www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with the life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Sunday 11 October 2015

Asking for a money miracle fast

Aja Jackson

I came across your site when I was doing research about mantras and chants for prosperity and financial healing.

I am familiar with the Bach flower remedies but not so much with using them in the form of a chant.

My situation/s:

I am asking for a money miracle fast. I need a large sum of money to get out of debt and move into a beautiful home before December of 2012.

The family members around me are also in need of a money miracle. In this sense, I hope to be the conduit to help them.

 It really does pain me to see them suffer financially. I would like to be the one to help them out of their debts in the most inspiring and empowering way.

Thank you so much for all of your global impact on the world!!

Naran

Take the flower remedies CENTAURY and GORSE. Two drops of each in 200 ml water and sip over the day.

Chant “BASKARAM PRABODHAM” as many times as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.